Only so often do opportunities come along in real estate that are unlike any other. With 1.2 acres of pristine riverfront bordering protected acreage providing privacy for the duration of your residency. Set back off the street, it takes a private drive way to reach this home nestled on the river. A sub division (attached) & Riparian Grant are in place as per the owner for up to a 200' Dock, your own private beach, and a finished walkout basement.
Listing provided courtesy of: Justin Leach, RE/MAX Real Estate LTD.
- County Ocean
- Floors Other - See Remarks, W/W Carpet, Wood
- Handicap Access No
- Heat Ac 2 Zoned AC, 2 Zoned Heat, Central Air, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Balcony, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 1st Flr, Ceilings - 9Ft+ 2nd Flr, Recessed Light, Sliding Door
- Municipality Toms River Twp (TOM)
- Num Car Garage 2.00
- Num Fireplaces 2.00
- Pool No
- Roof Shingled
- Style Colonial, Custom, Shore Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Type Riparian Rights, Riverfront
- Waterfront Yes
- Waterview Yes
- Apx Sqft 5000.00
- Apx Year Built 1990
- Exterior Deck, Jetski Dock
- Garage Yes
- Garage Description Attached, Direct Entry
- Num Levels 2.0
- Parking Double Wide Drive, Stone/Gravel
- Siding Cedar
- Basement Yes
- Basement Description Ceilings - High, Fireplace - Gas, Full Finished, Heated, Walk-Out
- Bath Master Dimensions 14'6''x14'
- Bedroom Dimensions 18'x15'
- Bedrooms 5
- Full Baths 3
- Half Baths 1
- Dining Room Floor - Wood, Sliding Door
- Dining Room Dimensions 13'6''x13'6''
- Eat-in kitchen Dimensions 25'x14'6''
- Foyer Closet(s), Double Door Entry, Floor - Wood, Two Story
- Foyer Dimensions 14'8''x19'
- Great Family Room Bay/Bow Window, Fireplace - Woodburning, Floor - W/W Carpet
- Great Room Dimensions 20'6''x16'
- Kitchen Bay/Bow Window, Eat-In, Floor - Ceramic, Pantry
- Living Room Floor - Wood
- Living Room Dimensions 16'x12'
- Master Bath Ceramic Tile, Double Sinks, Floor - Ceramic, Shower Stall, Tub, Whirlpool
- Master Bedroom Floor - W/W Carpet, Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 20'x19'6''
- Num Basement Baths 1.00
- Num Level 2 Baths 2.00
- Rec Room Dimensions 36'x29'
- Rooms 13
- Rooms1 Bath - Master, Bedroom, Dining Room, Eat-In-Kitchen, Foyer, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Rec Room, Sitting, Study
- Sitting Dimensions 17'x12'
- Study Dimensions 12'x10'
- Total Baths 3.10
- Acreage 1.20
- Lot Description Border Greenway, Riverfront, Riverview, Subdividable, Treed Lots, Wooded
- Elementary School Washington St
- High School Toms River South
- Middle School TR Intr South
- Other Elementary Ambassador
- Other High Monsignor Donovan
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 436 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $999,920 - $1,499,880 = 109 (in zip code 08753)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 08753 (Toms River)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 08753 (Toms River)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education